CP Ventures was established in 2018, and is a well known VC. The the headquarters of this VC is in Sydney. This investor is located in Australia.
The fund's activity peaked in 2019. Besides, in 2019 the fund was active. In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has 12 percentage points more exits when compared to other organizations. CP Ventures participates, on average, in 24 percentage points less than the average amount of lead investments in other funds. The most exits for the fund occurred in 2017. The fund typically enters into 7-12 deals annually. When CP Ventures invests, the average start-up valuation is 1-5 millions dollars. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 other investors. Besides CP Ventures, start-ups are typically funded by Cygnet Capital, Y Combinator, New Zealand Venture Investment Fund and 2 more VCs. The fund often co-invests with Tech Coast Angels, Nat Turner, Family Angel Management Fund. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Cygnet Capital, Right Click Capital, Regal Funds Management.
The fund has no specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. Spiral Genetics, Oovvuu, ZaiNar are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 4-5. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Education, Real Estate. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - United States. However, start-ups from 2 other countries can be found in the fund's portfolio.
The overall number of key employees in the fund's team is 3.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
5.0% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.3 out of 1
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.