In 2018 was created CP Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Sydney. The company was established in Australia.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Education, Real Estate. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Spiral Genetics, Oovvuu, ZaiNar
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2017. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 12 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. This CP Ventures works on 24 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. When the investment is from CP Ventures the average startup value is 1-5 millions dollars.
The overall number of key employees were 3.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the CP Ventures, startups are often financed by Cygnet Capital, Y Combinator, New Zealand Venture Investment Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Tech Coast Angels, Nat Turner, Family Angel Management Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Cygnet Capital, Right Click Capital, Regal Funds Management.
|Avex Group||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Buckley Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Dreadnought Capital||Connecticut, Stamford, United States|
|JRG Capital Partners||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|ReDefine Capital Partners||Colorado, Denver, United States|
|Sangel Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Talis||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|The Fund (Attorneys' Title Fund Services)||Florida, Orlando, United States|
|TRE Holding||Lucerne, Switzerland, Zug|
|$607K||26 Nov 2021||Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand|
|$3M||04 Nov 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$11M||29 Sep 2021||California, United States|
|$9M||26 Aug 2021||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia|
|05 Aug 2021||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$5M||03 Aug 2021||Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia|
|30 Jul 2021||Brisbane, Queensland, Australia|
|03 Jul 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|11 Jun 2021||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
– Quantum Brilliance is a full-stack quantum accelerator startup based in Canberra, Australia and Stuttgard, Germany.
– The company closed a USD$9.7m seed funding.
– The round was co-led by the QxBranch founders’ and Main Sequence investment consortium with participation from CP Ventures, Investible, Jelix Ventures, MA Financial (formerly Moelis Australia) Growth Ventures Fund, R3I Ventures, and Ultratech Capital Partners.
– The new funding will be used to hire for 20 roles including VP of Engineering and scientists, physicists, software engineers and control engineers.
– MGA Thermal, a thermal energy storage company, raised $8m in funding.
– The round was led by Main Sequence, a venture firm founded by Australia’s national science agency that recently launched a new $250m fund.
– Alberts Impact Capital, New Zealand’s Climate Venture Capital Fund, The Melt and returning investor CP Ventures participated, along with angel investors like Chris Sang, Emlyn Scott and Glenn Butcher.
– Based in Newcastle, Australia, MGA Thermal was founded in April 2019 by Erich Kisi and Alexander Post after nearly a decade spent researching and developing miscibility gap alloys technology at the University of Newcastle.
– When asked to explain MGA tech in layperson’s terms, Kisi used a delicious analogy.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.