Cooley appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1920. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Palo Alto. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Credit, Security. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Sun Basket, Vouch Financial, Message Bus. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Cooley, startups are often financed by Weston Presidio Capital, Slifer Designs, Sam Teller. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Perkins Coie, Shamin Walsh, Xcelthera Inc. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Ignition Partners, True Ventures, North Bridge Venture Partners & Growth Equity.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2015. The high activity for fund was in 2013. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. This Cooley works on 2 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
|3S Landing Pad||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Base Case Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Beiqing Ruichuang||Beijing, Beijing Shi, China|
|Charlesbank Capital Partners||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Evolution||California, Saratoga, United States|
|Gibbs Capital Management||Georgia, United States, Watkinsville|
|Hualing Guanhong Gongyinglian Guanli||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|K2 Investment Partners||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|Langfang Wuxian||Beijing, China, Tongzhou|
|Lauder Partners||Atherton, California, United States|
|ProMutual Group Inc||-|
|SemperVirens Venture Capital||California, San Mateo, United States|
|The Vinetta Project||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Venture Capital Catalyst Initiative (VCCI)||-|
|Whole Foods Market||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$3M||10 Jun 2022||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$60M||02 Dec 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$1M||09 Nov 2021||-|
|$1M||02 Apr 2021||Santa Barbara, California, United States|
|$10M||24 Mar 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$1M||14 Feb 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$14M||20 Jan 2021||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
|$3M||12 Aug 2019||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|05 Mar 2019||Los Angeles, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.