The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Denver. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. Comparing to the other companies, this Colorado PERA performs on 11 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The top activity for fund was in 2001. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2016.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Information Technology, Enterprise Software. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Novarra, IQNavigator. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Colorado PERA, startups are often financed by Kettle Partners, JK&B Capital, The Hillman Company. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are JK&B Capital, Fort Washington Capital Partners Group, The Hillman Company. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by JK&B Capital, Fort Washington Capital Partners Group, The Hillman Company.
|APIDC Venture Capital||Hyderabad, India, Telangana|
|Avid Technology||Burlington, Massachusetts, United States|
|DNA Entertainment Networks||Bengaluru, India, Karnataka|
|Enel Green Power||Andover, Massachusetts, United States|
|KEY Investment Partners||Colorado, Denver, United States|
|M2 Capital Management.||-|
|Ningbo Meishan Baoshui Gangqu Shuanghao Guquan Touzi||Beilun, China, Zhejiang|
|Novestra||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|Odeon Capital Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|OOE Hightechfonds GmbH||Austria, Linz, Oberosterreich|
|PKA||Denmark, Hellerup, Hovedstaden|
|Root Capital||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|Viceroy Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Xinghe Caifu||China, Foochow, Fujian|
|$50M||31 Jul 2007||Illinois, United States|
|$8M||05 Oct 2004||Centennial, Colorado, United States|
|$3M||19 Dec 2003||Illinois, United States|
|$20M||23 Oct 2001||Centennial, Colorado, United States|
|$20M||27 Jul 2001||Illinois, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.