CN Innovations appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 2004. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in Hong Kong. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Hong Kong.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the CN Innovations, startups are often financed by Kowloon Watch Company. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are SpeedPixel Ventures, Radiant Venture Capital, Focus Capital Group Limited. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by The Mills Fabrica, Innovate UK, Cyberport Hong Kong.
The top activity for fund was in 2017. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The average startup value when the investment from CN Innovations is 1-5 millions dollars. Deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars are the general things for fund.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Product Design, Enterprise Applications. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Origami Labs Limited. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Hong Kong. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
|Active Starts||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Ameriprise Financial||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|Beijing Galaxy Star Cultural||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|BFGoodrich||Australia, Melbourne, Victoria|
|BGS Venture||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Diamond Management and Technology Consultants||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|DIC||Japan, Shizuoka, Shizuoka Prefecture|
|Efficient Corporate||Columbus, Ohio, United States|
|GMK Holdings||China, Liaocheng, Shandong|
|Innovate Technology Fund||-|
|Kinderhook Partners||Fort Lee, New Jersey, United States|
|LBI Group||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Qinglan Fund||China, Guangxi, Nanning|
|SIMA Funds||New York, New York, United States|
|Teleios Investment Group||Flat Rock, North Carolina, United States|
|University Venture Fund||Salt Lake City, United States, Utah|
|$14M||10 May 2022||Wilmington, Delaware, United States|
CN Bio Innovations
|$9M||02 Mar 2020||United Kingdom, England, United Kingdom|
Origami Labs Limited
|$510K||10 Jan 2017||Hong Kong|
CN Bio Innovations
|$1M||15 Jul 2009||United Kingdom, England|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.