The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the China Mobile Innovation Industry Fund, startups are often financed by Matrix Partners China, Intel Capital, Xiaomi. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are SDIC Fund Management, Shenzhen Capital Group, Matrix Partners China. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by ZWC Partners, Rising Investments, Matrix Partners China.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Liepin.com, Ninebot, RootCloud. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Internet, Advertising. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The typical startup value when the investment from China Mobile Innovation Industry Fund is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The high activity for fund was in 2018. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this China Mobile Innovation Industry Fund performs on 4 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 55 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
|Purple Arch Ventures||United States, Chicago|
|F50||United States, Austin|
|Fannin Innovation Studio||United States, Houston|
|Toucan Capital||United States, Bethesda|
|The Phoenix Partners||United States, Seattle|
|Associated Bank||United States, Green Bay|
|Guopeng Capital||China, Beijing|
|Redhill Capital||China, Guangzhou|
|Nissin Systems||Japan, Kyoto|
|Veritech Ventures||United States, New York|
|YETI Capital||United States, Austin|
|Xiamen Septwolves Energy Conservation and Environmental Protection Fund||China, Huangpu District|
|Rhombuz VC||United States, Arlington|
|Dongxing Securities||China, Beijing Shi|
|Wuhan Intelligence Industrial Equity Investment Fund||China, Wuhan|
|Zhongke Rongyiyun Chanye Chuangtou||China, Dongguang|
|Fannin Innovation Studio||-|
|Over-Under Digital||Canada, Burnaby|
|09 Jan 2018||China, Dongcheng District|
|$100M||20 Oct 2017||China, Dongcheng District|
|$100M||28 Jun 2016||China, Dongcheng District|
|$78M||04 Dec 2015||China, Dongcheng District|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.