The main office of represented VC is situated in the Wilmington. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Employment, Recruiting. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight HackerRank, VIDA, Razberi Technologies.
The high activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5 partakers. Despite the Chartline Capital Partners, startups are often financed by Khosla Ventures, ZenShin Capital, Y Combinator. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Rural Vitality Fund, Rittenhouse Ventures, Randstad Innovation Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Iowa Innovation Acceleration Fund.
|BitMax||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|CMP Capital Management-Partners||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|Conductive Ventures||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Fishman Group||Michigan, Southfield, United States|
|Hudson River Angels||-|
|Kingdom Capital||China, Fujian, Xiamen|
|Nuwa Capital||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|RMB Funds||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Sentinel Capital Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Start Smart Labs||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Sugar Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Sybat||France, Gennevilliers, Ile-de-France|
|Wellington Underwriting||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Xingyuan Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$30M||19 Sep 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$19M||25 May 2022||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|26 Aug 2020||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$11M||12 Mar 2020||Iowa, United States|
|$5M||08 Oct 2019||Texas, United States|
|$30M||13 Feb 2018||Mountain View, California, United States|
|$5M||20 Dec 2016||Iowa, United States|
|01 Jan 2007||Massachusetts, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.