Center for the Advancement of Science in Space appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 2011. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Merritt Island.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Life Science, Pharmaceutical. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline AxoSim
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2017. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Center for the Advancement of Science in Space, startups are often financed by National Science Foundation, National Institutes of Health, MassChallenge. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are MassChallenge, Massachusetts Life Sciences Center. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by National Institutes of Health, Techstars, New Orleans BioFund.
|AAC Capital Partners||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|Alliance Trust||Dundee, Dundee City, United Kingdom|
|CITIC M&A Fund||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|East Japan Railway||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Gongdao Chuangxin||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Hegemon Group International||-|
|Liguo Chuangjing||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|MISAWA HOMES||Japan, Tokyo|
|Morgan Noble||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Raintree Family Office||India, Maharashtra, Pune|
|RedSeal||California, Sunnyvale, United States|
|Serruya Private Equity||Canada, Markham, Ontario|
|Shiji Ruiyuan Touzi||China, Guangdong Province, Huizhou|
|The Crawford Group||Missouri, St Louis, United States|
|Tuopu Fund||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Xingyi Capital||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Yuesheng Zichan||China, Guangdong Province, Yuexiu District|
|04 Nov 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$1M||20 Dec 2017||Newton, Massachusetts, United States|
|$210K||02 Nov 2017||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$230K||12 Aug 2016||New Orleans, Louisiana, United States|
|$75K||30 Oct 2013||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.