In 2010 was created Capital Angel Network, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in North America in Canada. The main department of described VC is located in the Gatineau.
The high activity for fund was in 2017. Deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 55 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Canada. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as SMS, Internet. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Relogix.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Capital Angel Network, startups are often financed by Wesley Clover. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Wesley Clover, L-SPARK, Georgian Angel Network. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Wesley Clover, Mistral Venture Partners.
Funds with similar focus
|Amber Group||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|City of Oulu||-|
|Dickey Revocable Living Trust||-|
|Fluor Corporation||Irving, Texas, United States|
|Fusion Japan||Japan, Tokyo|
|Global Logistic Properties||Central Region, Singapore, Singapore|
|Hyperion Ventures||Colombo, Sri Lanka, Western Province|
|Odyssey 44||Czechia, Prague, Prague|
|Reliance Industrial Investments and Holdings||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Ruiantai Touzi||Chengdu, China, Sichuan|
|Scala||Malvern, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Shi Shi Management||Beijing, China, Fengtai|
|Sorrento Therapeutics||California, San Diego, United States|
|UNIQA Ventures||Austria, Vienna|
|VDOSH||California, Encino, United States|
|Vega Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Voima Ventures||Finland, Helsinki, Southern Finland|
|Wenshi Touzi||China, Shanghai|
|Zhongjin Qianhai Development Fund||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Zing Capital||United States, Vancouver, Washington|
|$1M||13 Sep 2021||Ottawa, Ontario, Canada|
|$600K||24 Aug 2020||Canada, Quebec|
|$1M||07 Jul 2020||(Old) Ottawa, Ontario, Canada|
|$7M||17 Jun 2020||(Old) Ottawa, Ontario, Canada|
|$2M||27 May 2020||(Old) Ottawa, Ontario, Canada|
|01 Jan 2020||Canada, Ontario|
Food Cycle Science
|$225K||23 Jan 2019||Canada, Ontario|
|01 Jan 2019||Canada, Ontario|
|$5M||25 Sep 2018||Canada, Ontario|
– LearnExperts from Ottawa, Canada develops a course creator platform.
– The company raised $1.25m in seed funding.
– Backers included Sand Hill North, MaRS IAF, Capital Angel, Maple Leaf Angel, and Georgian Angel networks, including six women investors.
– The company intends to use the funds to accelerate growth within the sector.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.