Broadridge appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1962. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the New York.
When the investment is from Broadridge the average startup value is 10-50 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The high activity for fund was in 2019.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 9-10 partakers. Despite the Broadridge, startups are often financed by Summerfield Capital Management, Daniel Petrozzo, Blue Collective. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are JP Morgan, IBM, Goldman Sachs Principal Strategic Investments. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Summerfield Capital Management, Jefferson River Capital, Hamilton James.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Unqork, Digital Asset. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as FinTech, Finance. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
|10,000 Start-Ups||India, Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|b8ta||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Boom 22||Blackrock, Dublin, Ireland|
|Future Architect||Japan, Shinagawa|
|Huatsing Capital Management Co. Ltd.||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Lonza Group||Basel, Basel-Stadt, Switzerland|
|Michigan Department of Transportation||Lansing, Michigan, United States|
|Myer Family Investments||Australia, Melbourne, Victoria|
|ODI Startup Accelerator||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Quest Diagnostics||Madison, New Jersey, United States|
|Science Foundation Ireland||County Dublin, Dublin, Ireland|
|SpringBank TechVentures||Alberta, Calgary, Canada|
|Tokyu Agency||Japan, Kanagawa Prefecture, Kawasaki|
|Vayner Media||New York, New York, United States|
|Xenon Capital Partners||England, London, United Kingdom|
|ZSY Capital||China, Shanghai|
|$10M||03 Nov 2022||Basking Ridge, New Jersey, United States|
|08 Jun 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|02 Nov 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|$207M||06 Oct 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|$35M||11 Dec 2019||New York, United States|
|$22M||18 Apr 2019||New York, New York, United States|
– Tifin is a Boulder, CO- and NYC-based fintech platform using AI for wealth and asset management.
– The company raised $47m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by Hamilton Lane (NASDAQ: HLNE), which joined J.P. Morgan Asset Management, Morningstar, and Broadridge.
– The new investment will be used to expand the company’s business reach via additional acquisitions, as well as working with the strategic partners to accelerate their fintech innovation initiatives.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.