Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1939. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Omaha.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5 partakers. Despite the Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska, startups are often financed by Techstars, Premera Blue Cross, Techstars Seattle Accelerator. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are SJF Ventures, Blue Cross Blue Shield Association, BlueCross BlueShield Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sandbox Industries, SJF Ventures, Robin Hood Foundation.
The top activity for fund was in 2015. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. Opposing the other organizations, this Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska works on 4 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2017.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight EveryMove, Cecelia Health. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are FinTech, Software. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
|Maxus Capital Group||-|
|CareDx||United States, Brisbane|
|HH VC Investments||-|
|Arizona State University - Crunchbase School Profile & Alumni||United States, Phoenix|
|Prospect Avenue Capital||-|
|Yingchuang Touzi||China, Shanghai|
|11k Ventures||Germany, Hamburg|
|Linden Lake Ventures||United States, Bethesda|
|Henan Maisheng Medical Technology||-|
|Prospect Avenue Capital||-|
|Kiwi II Venture Capital||-|
|Optum Ventures||United States, Boston|
|Aikang Group||China, Beijing|
|C & G Capital Partners||United States, Tuscaloosa|
|Maxus Capital Group||United States, Cleveland|
|Fortum||United States, Boston|
|Caerus Ventures||United States, West Palm Beach|
|Moneta Ventures||United States, Folsom|
|Veritas Technologies||United States, Mountain View|
|$4M||05 Sep 2018||United States, New York|
|$2M||19 Aug 2015||United States, New York|
|$3M||01 Apr 2013||United States, Seattle|
|$2M||09 May 2012||United States, Seattle|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.