Bloomberg is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1981. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the New York. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The current fund was established by Matthew Winkler, Michael Bloomberg, Thomas Secunda.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6 partakers. Despite the Bloomberg, startups are often financed by WTI, Uprising Ventures, Rethink Education. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Uprising, Strada Education Network, Rethink Education.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Human Resources, Corporate Training. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline SVAcademy
The high activity for fund was in 2019. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year.
|BOPA||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Heilan Group||China, Jiangsu, Jiangyin|
|HESKA||Colorado, Loveland, United States|
|Inventures||Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey|
|Javlin Partners LLC||-|
|Kabbage Asset Securitization||-|
|Kagiso Tiso Holdings||Gauteng, Johannesburg, South Africa|
|MassMutual Ventures Southeast Asia (MMV SEA)||Central Region, Singapore, Singapore|
|Peabody Energy||Missouri, St Louis, United States|
|Qingrongxin||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Republic||New York, New York, United States|
|Rose Culinary Ventures||-|
|Russian Venture Company||Moscow, Moscow, Russia|
|Think Big Partners||Kansas City, Missouri, United States|
|TOKAI-SOFT||Japan, Shizuoka, Shizuoka Prefecture|
|U Gro Capital||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|19 Jul 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$18M||16 May 2022||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
|$9M||28 Jun 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Stampli, a Mountain View, Calif.-based AI-driven AP Automation company which enables CFOs and controllers to close the disconnect between accounts payables and the broader organization, raised $50m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by Insight Partners with participation from SignalFire and Nextworld Capital, which joined UpWest, Hillsven, Bloomberg and Naver Corp.
– As part of this funding round, Praveen Akkiraju, Managing Director at Insight Partners, will join the Stampli Board of Directors.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.