bioMerieux is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1963. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in France. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Marcy-l'etoile.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4 partakers. Despite the bioMerieux, startups are often financed by Whitecap Venture Partners, SLS Venture, LD Pensions. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Whitecap Venture Partners, Societe Generale Asset Management, Sands Capital Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by SLS Venture, LD Pensions, Tufts University.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. When the investment is from bioMerieux the average startup value is 10-50 millions dollars. This bioMerieux works on 21 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The important activity for fund was in 2007.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight AdvanDx, Qvella Corporation, Quanterix. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Life Science, Hospital. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
|Aisidi||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Audi AG||Bayern, Germany, Ingolstadt|
|Fanchuang Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Huami||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Periscope Equity||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Robotic Ventures LLC||-|
|Shanghai Hongli Guquan Touzi Co., Ltd.||China, Shanghai|
|Zhejiang Chuangxin Chanye Touzi||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|$9M||17 Jan 2023||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
|23 Dec 2022||Nanhu District, Zhejiang, China|
|$9M||11 Jun 2020||Jerusalem, Jerusalem District, Israel|
|$20M||04 Dec 2017||Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada|
|$18M||15 Nov 2012||Massachusetts, United States|
|$15M||18 Sep 2007||Woburn, Massachusetts, United States|
|$3M||01 Aug 2000||Wilmington, Delaware, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.