The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Big Start Ventures, startups are often financed by Techstars IoT, Seedcamp, Plug and Play. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Betwixt Ventures, Tribeca Angels, Startup Braga. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Startup Braga, Momentum London, EDP Ventures.
The high activity for fund was in 2018. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. When the investment is from Big Start Ventures the average startup value is 1-5 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Predictive Analytics, Data Integration. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight James.
|Accelmed Growth Partners||Aventura, Florida, United States|
|Arden Road Investment||-|
|Capacura||Germany, Lohmar, North Rhine-Westphalia|
|China Rundong Auto Group||China, Shanghai|
|Coign Capital||Draper, United States, Utah|
|DD Holdings||Japan, Tokyo|
|Deutsche Handelsbank||Bayern, Germany, Munich|
|Hongtai Hurong||Changning, China, Shanghai|
|LuminaFoundation||Indiana, Indianapolis, United States|
|MaxHealth Medicine Group||Anhui, China, Wuxi|
|National Semiconductor||California, Santa Clara, United States|
|Nexteer Automotive||Michigan, Saginaw, United States|
|REALITY ACCELERATOR||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Vontobel||Basel, Basel-Stadt, Switzerland|
|$8M||11 May 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$7M||17 Jan 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$9M||22 Jun 2021||Braga, North, Portugal|
|$3M||27 Mar 2021||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|$2M||09 Mar 2021||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$5M||07 May 2020||London, England, United Kingdom|
|01 Nov 2019||Braga, North, Portugal|
|$236K||05 Apr 2019||Braga, North, Portugal|
|$2M||01 May 2018||New York, New York, United States|
– Elucidate, a Berlin, Germany-based financial crime risk scoring platform, raised €2.5m in pre-Series-A funding.
– The round led by Frontline Ventures with participation from existing investors Seed X Liechtenstein, APEX Ventures, and Big Start Ventures.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate market penetration to the public sector and regulators, in addition to banks, non-banking financial institutions (NBFIs), VASPs and fintechs already using the platform to assess, score and price financial crime risk.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.