Berkshire Hathaway appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1839. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Omaha.
The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of more than 20 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight One97 Communications, Apple, Tetrapod Software. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Software, Financial Services.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The important activity for fund was in 2017. The average startup value when the investment from Berkshire Hathaway is more than 1 billion dollars. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 66 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Comparing to the other companies, this Berkshire Hathaway performs on 42 percentage points more the average number of lead investments.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Berkshire Hathaway, startups are often financed by Wells Fargo Securities, Sequoia Capital, Morgan Stanley. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sue Decker. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Scott Banister, Royal Bank of Canada, Robert Goldstein.
|Delta Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Exago HQ||Lisboa, Lisbon, Portugal|
|GBP Capital||Connecticut, Greenwich, United States|
|Mosaik Partners||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Nanfang Dushi Newspaper||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|Quest International Management||California, Torrance, United States|
|Resource Capital Funds||Colorado, Denver, United States|
|SGH CAPITAL||Luxembourg, Luxembourg|
|VC23||Avon, Connecticut, United States|
|$4B||07 Apr 2022||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$5B||05 Mar 2022||Houston, Texas, United States|
|$1B||16 Feb 2022||São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|$975M||01 Dec 2021||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|$750M||08 Jun 2021||São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|$942M||17 May 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
Bank of America
|$400M||28 Jul 2020||Charlotte, North Carolina, United States|
Bank of America
|$800M||23 Jul 2020||Charlotte, North Carolina, United States|
|$550M||18 Feb 2020||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.