Bell Mobility Investments appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2001. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in Canada. Bell Mobility Investments appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Dorval.
The high activity for fund was in 2001. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2007. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. This Bell Mobility Investments works on 31 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Bell Mobility Investments, startups are often financed by The Challenge Fund, Giza Venture Capital, Vertex Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are The Challenge Fund, Giza Venture Capital, Telesystem Ltd.. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Verizon Ventures, HarbourVest Partners, Wellington Financial.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Telecommunications, Real Time. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Canada. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight MobileQ, Airborne Entertainment, Flash Networks.
|eBuro||Moscow, Moscow, Russia|
|Felix Investments||New York, New York, United States|
|Golden Opportunities Fund||Canada, Manitoba, Saskatoon|
|HCL Technologies UK||-|
|Kodiak Capital Group||California, Newport Beach, United States|
|New Hampshire Innovation Research Center||Durham, New Hampshire, United States|
|SIG-i Capital||Switzerland, Zürich, Zurich|
|Singapura Finance||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|SmartHub||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Zhulang||China, Jiangsu, Nanjing|
|$11M||12 Jun 2006||Israel, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$6M||27 Jan 2003||Israel, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$1M||02 Jan 2002||Ontario|
|$6M||03 Dec 2001||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
|$20M||28 Apr 2000||New York, New York, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.