The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the BDC Capitalu2019s Women in Technology Venture Fund, startups are often financed by Yaletown Partners, Real Ventures, Pen King. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are iNovia Capital, Yaletown Partners, Toronto Innovation Acceleration Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency.
Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The high activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of more than 20 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Eigen Innovations, Mejuri Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Accounting, Software. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
|Abundance Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|AfricInvest||Gabès, Tunis, Tunisia|
|Ai You||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Alcazar Capital||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Chinalin Securities||China, Guangdong, Tianjin|
|Etoile Media group||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|First Swedish National Pension Fund||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|FirsTrust China||China, Shanghai|
|Fun Factory||China, Shanghai|
|Global Edge Software||Bengaluru, India, Karnataka|
|Kingdom Capital||China, Fujian, Xiamen|
|Leonite Capital||New York, Spring Valley, United States|
|Media Digital Ventures||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|River City Ventures||-|
|TechnoPlus Ventures||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Thrive Market||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|W Health Ventures||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|WisdomTree||New York, New York, United States|
|$55M||18 Nov 2021||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$79M||08 Jun 2021||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$3M||01 Nov 2020||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$30M||27 Oct 2020||Canada, Ontario|
|$1M||01 Sep 2020||Waterloo, Ontario, Canada|
|$3M||19 May 2020||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$7M||07 Aug 2019||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$23M||25 Apr 2019||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$2M||19 Feb 2019||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
– Swift Medical is a digital wound care company based in Toronto.
– The company raised $35M in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Virgo Investment Group LLC with participation from DCVC, BDC Capital, Women in Technology Venture Fund, Claritas Capital, Chrysalis Ventures, Pender Ventures and Export Development Canada.
– The investment will be used to expand the company’s market position and scale their digital wound management platform across North America.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.