Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight NFON. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Manufacturing, Cloud Data Services.
The top activity for fund was in 2012. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The real fund results show that this VC is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. Comparing to the other companies, this BayernLB Capital Partner performs on 21 percentage points more the average number of lead investments.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3 partakers. Despite the BayernLB Capital Partner, startups are often financed by High-Tech Gru00fcnderfonds, The Royal Bank of Scotland, Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Union Bank, Siemens Financial Services, Rabobank. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, Activate Venture Partners, Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group.
|Alliance Global Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|C3E - Center of Excellence in Energy Efficiency||-|
|CrowdStrike Falcon Fund||California, Sunnyvale, United States|
|Deciphera Pharmaceuticals||Massachusetts, United States, Waltham|
|Fund+||Belgium, Leuven, Vlaams-Brabant|
|India Internet Fund||Delhi, India, New Delhi|
|Investessor||Boulogne-Billancourt, France, Ile-de-France|
|Kegonsa Capital Partners||Madison, United States, Wisconsin|
|MIT Alumni Angels of DC||-|
|Prospect Mining Studio||New York, New York, United States|
|Spark Investment Management||New York, New York, United States|
|Taiwan Special Opportunities Fund III||-|
|Teknoloji Yatirim||Ankara, Ankara, Turkey|
|Toshiba Digital Solutions||Japan, Kanagawa Prefecture, Kawasaki|
|Weicheng Juncheng Investment||China, Fujian, Xiamen|
|World Wildlife Fund||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Zig Bang||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
Wings Capital Partners
|$125M||30 Jan 2020||California, United States|
|$57M||29 Dec 2017||Ontario|
|$49M||23 May 2016||Ontario|
|$236M||20 Mar 2012||-|
|$4M||23 Jan 2012||Munich, Bavaria, Germany|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.