B. Riley Financial appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1973. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Woodland Hills. The company was established in North America in United States.
Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. This B. Riley Financial works on 21 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The important activity for fund was in 2017. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 55 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the B. Riley Financial, startups are often financed by WGI Group, Kenny Dichter, Ken Austin. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Great American Capital Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Recharge Capital.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 11-15 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Eleven James, Sonim Technologies. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Subscription Service, Wireless. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
|Altius Minerals||Canada, Newfoundland, St. John's|
|Discovery Capital||British Columbia, Canada, Vancouver|
|Distrito Ventures||Brazil, São Paulo, Sao Paulo|
|Edelweiss Financial Services||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Fenyi Kesheng Touzi||China, Jiangxi, Xinyu|
|First Asset||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Frazier Technology Ventures||Seattle, United States, Washington|
|Jincan Guquan Touzi||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Lex Service Plc||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Linden Capital||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|Lorimer Ventures||Brooklyn, New York, United States|
|SIRIUS Program||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Tiger Holding||Norway, Oslo|
|United Airlines||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Zebra Global Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$300M||10 May 2022||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|$67M||26 Apr 2022||San Jose, California, United States|
|$115M||01 Apr 2022||Irving, Texas, United States|
|$108M||24 Mar 2022||-|
|$12M||21 Mar 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$16M||01 Oct 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$415M||01 Jul 2021||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|$20M||08 Jun 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$11M||03 Feb 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
– Continuous Composites Inc. announced the successful closing of its $17m Series A financing led by B. Riley Venture Capital, a subsidiary of B. Riley Financial, Inc.
– This latest investment follows prior funding rounds led by strategic partners Arkema S.A. and Saint-Gobain S.A.
– BRVC employs a strategy focused on investing in late-stage private growth companies with a path towards public markets. BRVC’s mission closely aligns with the company’s growth strategy, and access to B. Riley’s full suite of investment banking solutions makes BRVC an ideal partner for Continuous Composites.
– Liteboxer, the Peloton for boxing, has announced the close of a $20m Series A funding round.
– The round was led by Nimble Ventures and joined by B. Riley Venture Capital, and existing investors Raptor Group and Will Ventures.
– Liteboxer launched publicly to the world in July of 2020, announcing an in-home device that brings gamification, hit music and a touch of entertainment to a boxing workout.
– Content is a big piece of the puzzle with Liteboxer. For $29/month, users get access to unlimited training sessions and workouts led by Liteboxer trainers.
– The Liteboxer also has a Quick Play option that forgoes the trainer content and lets users workout based on the song they choose.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.