Automattic appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 2005. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the San Francisco. The company was established in North America in United States.
The top activity for fund was in 2011. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. When the investment is from Automattic the average startup value is 1-5 millions dollars.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline OwnLocal, WP Engine Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Machine Learning, Digital Media.
The current fund was established by Matt Mullenweg.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Silverton Partners, Rob Walling, Eric Ries. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Silverton Partners, North Bridge Venture Partners & Growth Equity.
|Elevation Capital||Australia, New South Wales, Sydney|
|EMPA||Dubendorf, Switzerland, Zurich|
|Five Point Energy||Texas, The Woodlands, United States|
|Grit Ventures||Canada, Mississauga, Ontario|
|International Technology Solutions||Luxembourg, Luxembourg|
|Invest-NL||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|Las Olas Venture Capital (LOVC)||Florida, Fort Lauderdale, United States|
|RBC Ventures||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Tongdun Technology||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|24 Feb 2022||Cary, North Carolina, United States|
|$30M||03 Aug 2021||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$30M||26 Jul 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$6M||25 Jun 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$9M||17 Jun 2021||Burlingame, California, United States|
|01 Apr 2021||Ames, Iowa, United States|
|$4M||21 May 2020||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$1M||22 Apr 2020||Community of Madrid|
|$6M||26 Feb 2020||Jerusalem, Jerusalem District, Israel|
– Element, the company behind an end-to-end encrypted team messaging platform powered by the Matrix protocol, has raised $30 million in a series B round of funding from a slew of notable backers, including Skype cofounder Jaan Tallinn‘s Metaplanet, WordPress.com parent company Automattic, Protocol Labs, and Notion.
– In a week that saw Salesforce officially taking Slack under its wing, the gargantuan $27.7 billion acquisition serves as a timely reminder of the importance that team chat and collaboration tools play in a world that has rapidly embraced remote work. In tandem, open source software is infiltrating just about every nook and cranny of the business world, a combination that puts four-year Element in a strong position.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.