In 2011 was created Ascletis, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Chapel Hill. The venture was found in North America in United States.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Sagimet Biosciences. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 11-15 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Biotechnology, Biopharma. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The important activity for fund was in 2019. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Ascletis, startups are often financed by New Enterprise Associates, Kleiner Perkins, Rock Springs Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Qianhai Ark, New Enterprise Associates, Kleiner Perkins. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Qianhai Ark, New Enterprise Associates, Kleiner Perkins.
The fund was created by Jinzi Wu.
|Africa Enterprise Challenge Fund (AECF)||-|
|Atoc Holdings||Lynnwood, United States, Washington|
|Bainian Kangcheng||China, Ningbo, Zhejiang|
|China Elite Capital||-|
|CNN||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|H2 Investment Properties||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Hangzhou Maikasha||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Intel Communications Fund||California, Santa Clara, United States|
|JP Morgan||New York, New York, United States|
|Kuntin||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|OneLiberty Ventures||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|OVO||Indonesia, Jakarta, Jakarta Raya|
|Paragon Trust||Connecticut, New Haven, United States|
|PYJ-Dynasty Venture Fund||California, Santa Barbara, United States|
|Significant Capital Ventures||Australia, Australian Capital Territory, Canberra|
|The Beacon Group||Maine, Portland, United States|
|Vanderlande||Netherlands, North Brabant, Veghel|
|$80M||11 Feb 2021||California, United States|
|$7M||05 Aug 2019||California, United States|
|$18M||13 Feb 2019||California, United States|
– Sagimet Biosciences, a San Mateo, Calif.-based clinical-stage biotechnology company, raised $80m in crossover financing.
– The round was led by an undisclosed public equity healthcare investment fund with participation from existing investors (including Ascletis, Kleiner Perkins, New Enterprise Associates (NEA) and Rock Springs Capital) along with new investors (Altium Capital, HM Capital, Invus and PFM Health Sciences).
– The company intends to use the funds to advance its lead program, TVB-2640 for NASH, to explore additional indications, to file an IND on a second FASN inhibitor, TVB-3567, by the end of 2021.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.