In 2015 was created Arix Bioscience, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the London. The company was established in Europe in United Kingdom.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Arix Bioscience, startups are often financed by UBS Asset Management, SV Health Investors, OrbiMed. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are OrbiMed, Lundbeckfonden Ventures, Sofinnova Investments. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by iBank, Woodford Investment Management, UCLB.
Besides them, we counted 5 critical employees of this fund in our database.
For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 3 or 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Collaboration, Therapeutics. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Atox Bio, VelosBio, Imara. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
The important activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. This Arix Bioscience works on 2 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 40 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
|Bizdom||Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
|Estlander & Partners||-|
|Fi Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Heyi Asset Management||China, Shanghai|
|InvestorLoft||Colorado, Denver, United States|
|Long Focus Capital||-|
|Modernization and Technology Development Fund||-|
|Mustedanagic & Plott Brothers GbR||-|
|Otsuka Shokai||Japan, Tokyo|
|Praktikerinvest||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|Relan Global Management LLC||California, Los Gatos, United States|
|Symantec||Arizona, Tempe, United States|
|Techstars Mobility Accelerator||Detroit, Michigan, United States|
|Telogis||Aliso Viejo, California, United States|
|The Foundry||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|UBS Asset Management||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Yuanchi Touzi||China, Shanghai|
|$31M||22 Dec 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
|$36M||15 Dec 2021||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$90M||02 Sep 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$150M||27 Jul 2021||Cambridge, England, United Kingdom|
|$152M||30 Mar 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$80M||22 Mar 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$25M||22 Oct 2020||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$137M||08 Jul 2020||-|
|$53M||19 May 2020||San Diego, California, United States|
– Disc Medicine from Cambridge MA develops therapeutic candidates for hematology.
– Series B $90M round was led by OrbiMed and attracted new investor – Arix Bioscience as well as existing investors Atlas Venture, Novo Holdings and Access Biotechnology.
– The new investment will be aimed at developing the company’s hematology pipeline of therapeutic candidates.
– Pyxis Oncology from Longwood Fund has closed a $152m Series B financing.
– The round was led by Arix Bioscience and co-led by RTW Investments, LP.
– New investors included Perceptive Advisors, RA Capital Management, Pfizer Ventures, BVF Partners, L.P., Janus Henderson Investors, Cormorant Asset Management, HBM Healthcare Investments, funds managed by Tekla Capital Management LLC, Acuta Capital Partners, Ridgeback Capital Investments, Surveyor Capital (a Citadel company), Laurion Capital Management, Logos Capital and LifeSci Venture Partners.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.