In 2010 was created Apricot Capital, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Boston.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Apricot Capital, startups are often financed by Versant Ventures, Tavistock Life Sciences, 5AM Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Zhongjin Qichen, Where Angels Fund, Walter Winshall. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Romulus Capital, SeedInvest, New Enterprise Associates.
The overall number of key employees were 2.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 10 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2014. Comparing to the other companies, this Apricot Capital performs on 11 percentage points more the average number of lead investments.
The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Education, Mobile. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Bellen, Placester, Ambrx For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
|Lena Street||United States, Chicago|
|RLJ Equity Partners||United States, Bethesda|
|National City Equity Partners||United States, Cleveland|
|Granot Ventures||Israel, Tel Aviv|
|Company Ventures||United States, New York|
|Canon BioMedical||United States, Melville|
|Geshang Licai||China, Beijing|
|Japan Industrial Partners||Japan, Tokyo|
|100+ Accelerator||United States, New York|
|Wee Hur Holdings||Russia, Moscow|
|Good Company||Israel, Tel Aviv|
|Tradecraft Capital||United States, Austin|
|Sprig Investment LLC||-|
|Xizang Zhengji Jijin Guanli||-|
|Canopy San Diego||United States, San Diego|
|GINcapital||Mexico, Naucalpan de Juárez|
|RLJ Equity Partners||-|
|14 Jul 2021||China, Shanghai|
|$15M||05 Mar 2021||China, Shanghai|
|$50M||01 Mar 2021||China, Gusu District|
Jabrehoo Med Tech
|$15M||10 Aug 2020||China, Dongcheng District|
|$58M||15 Jun 2020||China, Futian District|
|14 May 2019||China, Shanghai|
|31 Jan 2019||United States, Lower Gwynedd Township|
|18 Jan 2019||China, Shanghai|
– Medilink Therapeutics Raises $50 Million in Series A Financing To Accelerate Next-Generation Conjugated Drugs Research & Development
– The financing includes a series-A1 round led by Apricot Capital, and a series-A2 round co-led by Loyal Valley Capital and Qiming Venture Partners.
– Medilink Therapeutics was established in 2020 by a sophisticated team of industrial veterans.
– Medilink has high ambitions for its ADC R&D to be globally competitive, and meet the needs of global patients in the future.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.