In 1976 was created Apple, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The company was established in North America in United States. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Cupertino.
The current fund was established by Ron Wayne, Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak. The overall number of key employees were 6.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Apple, startups are often financed by Info Edge, Intel, Summit Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Vy Capital, Tencent Holdings, TAL Education Group. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Vy Capital, Sierra Ventures, NIF Ventures.
Comparing to the other companies, this Apple performs on 35 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The typical startup value when the investment from Apple is more than 1 billion dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2006. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 53 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 11-15 years to receive the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Telecommunications, Knowledge Management. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 3 or 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Didi Chuxing, Kanisa, ELAN Microelectronics.
|Alumot VC||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Anzu Partners||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Augment Ventures||India, Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Aurec Group||Israel, Ramat Gan, Tel Aviv|
|Caitong Securities||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|FTR Ventures||Germany, Germany, Hamburg|
|G5 Capital LLC||-|
|INRA||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Lonsdale Capital||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Novaquest Capital Management||North Carolina, Raleigh, United States|
|PHX Ventures||Arizona, Phoenix, United States|
|SIIF||Chiba, Japan, Minato|
|Tethys Investment Management||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|The Lakes Charitable Foundation||-|
|The W Fund||-|
|$8B||21 Sep 2022||Turkey, Canakkale, Turkey|
|$25M||05 May 2022||Oakland, California, United States|
|$150K||01 Jan 2022||Cupertino, California, United States|
|$6M||06 Dec 2021||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$15M||15 Nov 2021||Haidian, Beijing, China|
|26 Aug 2021||Memphis, Tennessee, United States|
|$410M||07 May 2021||Pennsylvania, United States|
|$50M||31 Mar 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$15B||01 Mar 2021||Izmir, Izmir, Turkey|
– UnitedMasters, an independent music distribution platform and tool factory, has raised a $50m Series B round led by Apple.
– A16z and Alphabet are participating again in this raise.
– United Masters is also entering a strategic partnership with Apple alongside this investment.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.