APIDC Venture Capital
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The primary office of this VC is located in Hyderabad. The VC's location is in Asia, India.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 4-5 participants. Along with APIDC Venture Capital, start-ups are often financed by Yamanouchi Venture Capital, Novartis Venture Fund, Dansk Innovation. The fund often co-invests with Yamanouchi Venture Capital, Novartis Venture Fund, Dansk Innovation. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Novartis Venture Fund, Dansk Innovation, Aravis Ventures, out of 4 investors from our database.
We also identified another 1 core personnel in our database.
The fund's activity peaked in 2006. The highest number of exits from this fund were in 2009. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are most common for this fund. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually.
Also, a start-up has to be aged 1 and less years to expect investment from this fund. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - Switzerland. Evolva is among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Biotechnology, Health Care. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 3 more areas of investment.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: earlybird.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first last, last, last first_initial, first, first last_initial
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
50.0% of cases
Funds Investing in Previous
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.