AMD appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1969. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Santa Clara. The company was established in North America in United States.
The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight eHitex, ViVu, BlueStacks. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Software, Apps.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2011. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. Comparing to the other companies, this AMD performs on 0 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2011. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 6 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the AMD, startups are often financed by Ramsthal Investments, Hyde Park Venture Partners, HPA. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Ramsthal Investments, Hyde Park Venture Partners, HPA. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Plymouth Growth Partners, Hyde Park Venture Partners, HPA.
|49ers Enterprises||California, Santa Clara, United States|
|Bay Capital||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Evolution Capital||Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand|
|Gamma Investors||King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Hedef Filo||Istanbul, Kagithane, Turkey|
|Jazz Venture Partners||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Lower Silesian Intermediate Institution||-|
|Med-Metrix||Montvale, New Jersey, United States|
|Northeast Venture Fund ( NEVF )||Assam, Guwahati, India|
|Osaka Gas||Japan, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture|
|PCCW||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Phillip Capital Management||-|
|Phoenix Capital||Salt Lake City, United States, Utah|
|Platform Capital||Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria|
|Prospect Capital Management||New York, New York, United States|
|ProVeg International||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|Shenzhen Success Electronics||China, Guangdong, Tianjin|
|TransRe||New York, New York, United States|
|$20M||25 Jun 2020||County Dublin|
|$125M||23 Oct 2014||San Jose, California, United States|
|$6M||29 Jan 2013||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$1M||31 Dec 2011||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$5M||20 Oct 2011||California, United States|
|09 Jun 2011||Cupertino, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.