In 1994 was created Amazon, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Seattle.
Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 28 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Comparing to the other companies, this Amazon performs on 7 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. When the investment is from Amazon the average startup value is more than 1 billion dollars.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Amazon, startups are often financed by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Sequoia Capital India, Redpoint. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Lightspeed Venture Partners, T. Rowe Price, New Enterprise Associates. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Bessemer Venture Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, T. Rowe Price.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight LivingSocial, Aurora, Twilio. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as E-Commerce, Internet. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund.
This organization was formed by Jeff Bezos. We also calculated 5 valuable employees in our database.
|$150M||09 Nov 2021||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$108M||19 Oct 2021||São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|$68M||26 Jul 2021||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|14 May 2021||Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada|
|$10M||15 Apr 2021||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
|$23M||18 Mar 2021||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$29M||12 Mar 2021||Seattle, Washington, United States|
Air Transport Services Group
|$132M||08 Mar 2021||-|
Moneta Tech / App
|$55K||01 Feb 2021||Miami, Florida, United States|
– Amazon backed Bangalore-based startup Smallcase in a $40m Series C financing round.
– The round was led by Faering Capital and Premji Invest.
– Existing investors Sequoia Capital, Blume Ventures, Beenext, DSP Group, Arkam Ventures, WEH Ventures and HDFC Bank also participated in the new round.
– Smallcase offers a platform to help introduce a new generation of investors to the Indian equity markets.
– The startup offers an in-house team of licensed professionals who offer more than 100 portfolios of stocks and exchange-traded funds, as well as provides its users access to independent investment managers, brokerages and wealth platforms.
– Smallcase has amassed over 3 million users, who are transacting about $2.5 billion each year.
– Amazon is pouring more money into Rivian, as the electric vehicle maker announced that the tech giant was among lead investors in a $2.5 billion financing round.
– Amazon made the investment through its Climate Pledge Fund, which is aimed at backing companies that accelerate Amazon’s pledge to be net zero carbon across its businesses by 2040.
– The company previously backed Rivian in 2019 in rounds of $700 million and $1.3 billion, and it’s planning to buy 100,000 electric vans from the automaker for its delivery fleet.
– Amazon said last October that it will have 10,000 custom electric delivery vehicles on the road as early as 2022, and all 100,000 by 2030.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.