This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
South Africa, Cape Town
Agri Vie was established in 2008, and is a well known VC. The VC's location is in Africa, South Africa. The the headquarters of this VC is in Cape Town.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 1-2 others. Along with Agri Vie, start-ups are often financed by VIB, SoFi, Qbic. The most common co-investors for the fund are VIB, Sofinnova Partners, Qbic. The investors in the following rounds are usually VIB, Sofinnova Partners, Qbic Fund.
The most exits for the fund occurred in 2008. In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has 63 percentage points more exits when compared to other organizations. In comparison with other funds, Agri Vie makes 21 percentage points less than the average number of lead investments. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. In 2010, the fund's activity was at its peak. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars.
The overall number of key employees in the fund's team is 4.
AgroSavfe, africaJUICE, Vida Oils are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 6-10 years old to get investment from this fund. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Biotechnology, AgTech. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - Belgium. However, start-ups from 6 other countries can be found in the fund's portfolio.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: agrivie.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first last_initial
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
42.9% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Average Multiplicator [the average ratio of the last valuation of portfolio startups to their total amount of financing raised]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.2 out of 1
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.