Agrega Partners is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 2006.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Mobile Devices, Fraud Detection. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Increase, VU Security, Tienda Pago
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2018.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3 partakers. Despite the Agrega Partners, startups are often financed by NXTP Labs, Wayra, Start-Up Chile. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Rise of the Rest, QED Investors, Oikocredit International.
|5M||01 Apr 2020||United States, New York|
|7M||03 Apr 2018|
|4M||16 Apr 2017||Argentina, Federal|
|3M||25 Jun 2021||Argentina, Federal|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.