Agrega Partners is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 2006.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Mobile Devices, Fraud Detection. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Increase, VU Security, Tienda Pago
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2018.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3 partakers. Despite the Agrega Partners, startups are often financed by NXTP Labs, Wayra, Start-Up Chile. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Rise of the Rest, QED Investors, Oikocredit International.
|AEW Capital Management||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|AIG-Orion||Israel, Ramat Gan, Tel Aviv|
|Alliance Healthcare Investment Fund||Arizona, Scottsdale, United States|
|BTC123||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Formula Systems||Israel, Or Yehuda, Tel Aviv|
|Grupo Zriser||Spain, Valencia, Valencian Community|
|Heheda Investment Management||Anhui, China, Hefei|
|Hunan Xingxiang Investment||Changsha, China, Jiangsu|
|Impellent Ventures||New York, Rochester, United States|
|Modus Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|SAIC||Mclean, United States, Virginia|
|Samuel & Margarita Kingsland Family Trust||-|
|Seae Ventures||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Sony Innovation Fund||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Tianming Shuangchuang Technology||China, Henan, Zhengzhou|
|Triginta Capital||Düsseldorf, Germany, Nordrhein-Westfalen|
|Verte Capital||Brookeville, Maryland, United States|
|Zhongguancun Science City Science & Technology Fund||-|
|$16M||06 Oct 2021||Buenaventura, Valle del Cauca, Colombia|
|$12M||12 Jul 2021||Entre Ríos Province, Argentina|
|$9M||01 Apr 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|$3M||04 Oct 2018||Entre Ríos Province, Argentina|
|$7M||03 Apr 2018||Florida, United States|
|$2M||08 Jan 2018||Costa Rica, San Jose Province, Costa Rica|
|17 Aug 2017||Buenaventura, Valle del Cauca, Colombia|
|$4M||16 Apr 2017||Entre Ríos Province, Argentina|
– Argentina-based fraud and identity protection company VU raised $12m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Globant and joined by Agrega Partners, NXTP Ventures, Bridge One, the IDB Lab and Telefónica.
– The company has total venture-backed investments of $20m.
– VU’s technology takes a person’s “online persona” and uses geolocation, biometrics and user behavior analysis to provide identity verification for users and enable a continuous authentication process that sees and connects the users’ online and offline personas.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.