Addventure Fund is the famous VC, which was founded in 2016. The company was established in Australia. The main department of described VC is located in the Sydney.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The high activity for fund was in 2016. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. When the investment is from Addventure Fund the average startup value is 5-10 millions dollars.
The fund was created by Grant McCarthy, Murray Bleach, Wendell Keuneman. Besides them, we counted 4 critical employees of this fund in our database.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Australia. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Shippit, PredictHQ, Drive Yello. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Business Intelligence, Food and Beverage. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Addventure Fund, startups are often financed by muru-D, Salesforce Ventures, Rampersand. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Rampersand, muru-D, Salesforce Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Aura Ventures, Rampersand, RTL Group Investments.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: addventure.es; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
14.3% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.1 out of 1
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.