In 1991 was created ABN AMRO Bank, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Amsterdam. The venture was found in Europe in The Netherlands.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. When the investment is from ABN AMRO Bank the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this ABN AMRO Bank works on 15 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 9 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2003. The top activity for fund was in 2019.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the ABN AMRO Bank, startups are often financed by Heartcore Capital, Green Visor Capital, finleap. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Lakestar, Heartcore Capital, Nordea. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by StartEngine, Nordea, Heartcore Capital.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Talkway Communications, Corechange. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Security, Network Security. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
|10M||16 Jan 2001||United States, Fremont|
|5M||03 Dec 2001||United States, Fremont|
|412K||01 Jun 2018||Netherlands, Amsterdam|
|2M||31 Jul 2018||Netherlands, Amsterdam|
|2B||16 Jul 2019||China, Dongcheng District|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.