This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Brooklyn
The primary office of this VC is located in Brooklyn. This investor is located in North America, United States.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 3-4 participants. Aside from 4DX Ventures, start-ups are often funded by Social Capital, Y Combinator, SpeedUPAfrica. The most common co-investors for the fund are Golden Palm Investments, Social Capital, Raba and also 2 different VCs. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Social Capital, Golden Palm Investments, Susa Ventures, out of 5 investors from our database.
In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has 16 percentage points more exits when compared to other organizations. In 2019, the fund's activity was at its peak. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year.
The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. Besides this, the fund also invested in 4 other countries. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are Andela, Sokowatch, Tizeti. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Information Technology, Developer APIs. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. Also, a start-up has to be aged 2-3 years to expect investment from this fund. The fund has an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. When a start-up has 1 or 4 founders, the probability of closing the deal is low.
The fund was established by Peter Orth, Walter Baddoo. We also identified another 3 core personnel in our database.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
10.0% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.