The company was established in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Brooklyn.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The important activity for fund was in 2019. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 16 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Information Technology, Developer APIs. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Andela, Sokowatch, Tizeti. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 1 or 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
The current fund was established by Peter Orth, Walter Baddoo. We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the 4DX Ventures, startups are often financed by Social Capital, Y Combinator, SpeedUPAfrica. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Golden Palm Investments, Social Capital, Raba. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Social Capital, Golden Palm Investments, Susa Ventures.
|10Branch||Oregon, Portland, United States|
|Atlas Advisors||New York, New York, United States|
|Bullet Time Venture Partners||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
|Canyon Creek Capital||California, Santa Monica, United States|
|German Media Pool||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|iQSpace||Moscow City, Moscow Oblast, Russian Federation|
|Knutsson Holdings AB||Gothenburg, Sweden, Vastra Gotaland|
|Lufeng Fund||China, Shanghai|
|Medley Capital Corporation||New York, New York, United States|
|Michigan Strategic Fund||-|
|Plus Capital||California, Marina Del Rey, United States|
|Police Mutual||England, Lichfield, United Kingdom|
|The Southern Appalachian Fund||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Three Lakes Partners||-|
|UMC Capital||Hsinchu, Taiwan, Taiwan Province|
|United Overseas Bank||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|ZGI Capital||Latvia, Riga, Vidzeme|
|$1M||17 Nov 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$31M||30 Oct 2022||Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt|
|$40M||19 Oct 2022||Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt|
|$544K||08 Jun 2022||South Africa, Gauteng, South Africa|
|$950K||01 Jun 2022||Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt|
The Food Lab
|$4M||20 Apr 2022||Cairo, Al Qahirah, Egypt|
The Food Lab
|$4M||19 Apr 2022||Cairo, Al Qahirah, Egypt|
|$3M||28 Mar 2022||Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt|
|$125M||16 Mar 2022||Nairobi, Nairobi Area, Kenya|
– Autochek, a pan-African automotive company, raised $13.1m in seed funding.
– The round was led by TLcom Capital and 4DX Ventures, and joined by existing investors Golden Palm Investments, Enza Capital, Lateral Capital, and others.
– First-time investors ASK Capital and Mobility 54 Investment SAS also participated.
– The company has raised $16.5m in two financing rounds.
– MaxAB, the Egyptian B2B e-commerce platform, raised $15m in Series A extension.
– The round was led by existing investors RMBV, IFC, Flourish Ventures, Crystal Stream Capital, Rise Capital, Endeavour Catalyst, Beco Capital and 4DX Ventures.
– The company plans to launch new product offerings and grow its team.
– It also acquired WaystoCap, a Moroccan B2B e-commerce and distribution platform.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.