This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 1-2 participants. Besides 32 Equity, start-ups are typically funded by Wildcat Capital Management, Telstra Ventures, Silicon Valley Bank. The most common co-investors for the fund is Wildcat Capital Management. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by SVB Capital.
The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. This fund was the most active in 2018.
Also, a start-up has to be aged 6-10 years to expect investment from this fund. The fund has no an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Information Technology, Apps. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund. Appetize, Skillz are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: equity-concepts.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Funds Investing Together
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.