This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The main office of this VC is situated in Tokyo. This investor is located in Asia, Japan.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 4-5 others. Along with 31Ventures, start-ups are often financed by Weathernews, Techstars, Parkwalk Advisors as well as 6 other investors. The fund often co-invests with Global Brain Corporation, Parkwalk Advisors, Wright Flyer Live Entertainment. The investors in the following rounds are usually Parkwalk Advisors, Viola Ventures, OurCrowd.
This fund was the most active in 2018. Additionally, in 2019 the fund was active. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund typically enters into 2-6 deals annually. In real terms, this VC performs 3 percentage points less exits than other funds.
Immense Simulations, Omise, CrediFi are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Intelligent Systems, FinTech. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund doesn't coincide - United Kingdom. In addition to this location, the fund participated in 3 other locations. The fund has no specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. If there are 5+ founders in the start-up, the probability of getting the investment is low. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 4-5.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
14.3% of cases
Funds Investing Together
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.