The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3 partakers. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Shanti Bergel, Play Ventures, BreakawayGrowth Fund.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Playable Worlds. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as PC Games, Venture Capital.
|Bitso||Distrito Federal, Mexico, Mexico City|
|Dime Capital Partners||-|
|EMI Music||England, London, United Kingdom|
|FinAdvantage||Bangalore, India, Karnataka|
|Hannover Digital Investments GmbH||Germany, Hanover, Niedersachsen|
|Indiana's 21st Century Technology Fund||Indiana, Indianapolis, United States|
|Invemed Catalyst Fund||New York, New York, United States|
|Jiaxing Yuan Investment||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Julian Grace Foundation||-|
|Ministry of Economic Affairs (Innovation Credit)||-|
|Montgomery County Department of Economic Development||Maryland, Rockville, United States|
|Monument Capital Partners||Indiana, Indianapolis, United States|
|Orlando Health||Florida, Orlando, United States|
|Ridgemont Equity Partners||Charlotte, North Carolina, United States|
|Shanghai Anting Industrial Development Co., Ltd.||China, Shanghai|
|Startkapital||Bayern, Germany, Starnberg|
|Turnbridge Capital||Houston, Texas, United States|
|$15M||16 Nov 2022||Raleigh, North Carolina, United States|
Noodle Cat Games
|$4M||15 Nov 2022||Us, Picardie, France|
|$5M||15 Sep 2022||Frisco, Texas, United States|
|22 Aug 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$3M||19 Aug 2022||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$7M||21 Jun 2022||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia|
|$4M||07 Apr 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$3M||05 Apr 2022||-|
|$6M||14 Feb 2022||Helsinki, Southern Finland, Finland|
– Toya, a Tel Aviv, Israel-based female-founded gaming studio, raised $4m in funding.
– The round was led by Drive by DraftKings, with participation from Remagine Ventures and Powerhouse Capital, as well as 1Up Ventures, early Roblox investor Craig Sherman, and NFL legend Eli Manning.
– The new investment will be used to enhance the company’s current product offering, integrate new titles onto its platform and expand its hiring and partnerships efforts.
– SuperGaming is a Pune, India-based game development company.
– The company raised USD 5.5m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Skycatcher, with participation from AET Fund (venture arm of Akatsuki), BAce Capital, Dream Incubator, 1Up Ventures, and Monish Darda.
– The new investment will be used to expand the company’s publishing division, market existing titles, and launch a battle royale game – Indus – in early 2022.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.