10XF is a CVC subsidiary of a larger organisation.
Also, a start-up has to be aged 1 and less years to expect investment from this fund. Bulbulshop is among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Cosmetics, Health Care. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 4 more areas of investment.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 5 participants. The fund often co-invests with Sequoia Capital India, Rajul Garg, Mohan Lakhamraju. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Surge Ahead.
This fund was the most active in 2019. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Funds Investing Together
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.