Unicorn Nest news
– CloudTalk, a Bratislava, Slovakia-based startup that offers cloud call center software-as-a-service, raised €6m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by henQ and joined by Point Nine Capital.
– The company intends to use the funds to expand its marketing, sales and product development efforts to new regions.
– CloudTalk provides a SaaS based call center software platform to customers from over 80 countries.
– The company has a team of 57 people.
– Pivotal Commware, a wireless network infrastructure company, raised $50m funding.
– The round was led by Tracker Capital Management and joined by Devonshire Investors and Pivotal’s existing investors including Bill Gates.
– Pivotal’s metamaterials-based technology is used primarily to support ultra-wideband 5G communications.
– Pivotal’s product ecosystem includes WaveScape, a network modeling tool; and a platform for remote network management and optimization known as the Intelligent Beam Management System, or IBMS.