Unicorn Nest news
– The Professional Fighters League (PFL) from New York has announced the completion of a $65m financing round.
– The round was led by Ares Capital, Elysian Park Ventures, and Knighthead Capital.
– The PFL is the first and only to present MMA in the sport-season format, where individual fighters control their own destiny, competing each year in a Regular Season, Playoffs, and Championship.
– PFL is the fastest growing sports league and the #2 MMA company worldwide.
The Chernin Group (“TCG”) Invests ~$40 Million in Growth Capital in Goldin Auctions, the Leading Collectibles & Trading Cards Marketplace
– The Chernin Group (“TCG”) Invests ~$40 Million in Growth Capital in Goldin Auctions, the Leading Collectibles & Trading Cards Marketplace
– Goldin Auctions, the leading marketplace for collectibles and trading cards, announces it has raised ~$40 million in growth financing from The Chernin Group (“TCG”), a multi-stage investment firm known for building and investing in leading, emerging consumer businesses in the media, commerce and technology industries.
– Goldin Auctions will use the funding to invest in technology, operations and audience development to further build upon the trust the company has established with buyers and sellers on its platform.
– The collectibles market is now valued at more than $10 billion in annual transactions.
Unicorn Nest news
– U.S. Integrity is a Las Vegas and New York-based technology and data-driven analytics company monitoring match-fixing, game manipulation and other unethical or illegal betting-related activity.
– The company secured $1m in seed funding.
– This round was led by the New York Angels with participation from Harvard Business School Alumni Angels of New York, existing investor SeventySix Capital, and several prominent financial service executives and entrepreneurs.
– Jeffrey Seltzer co-led the process for the New York Angels investment group and joined as a new Board Director.