Unicorn Nest news
– Insurify, America’s highest-rated virtual insurance agent and comparison platform, announced it has closed $100M in Series B funding led by Motive Partners.
– The round included participation from existing investors Viola FinTech, MassMutual Ventures, Nationwide, Hearst Ventures, Moneta VC, as well as new investors Viola Growth and Fort Ross Ventures.
– This is the most recent development for the fast-growing company, which has raised a total of $128M to date, has grown its new and recurring revenue by 6x since its Series A funding in Q4 of 2019, and has achieved a CAGR of 151% for the last three years.
Unicorn Nest news
– WeVee is a London UK-based electric vehicle leasing platform.
– The company raised $7M in seed funding.
– The round was led by German entrepreneurs Rahmyn Kress and Michael Perschke, who joined WeVee Founder Paul Fagan as cofounders and board members.
– The new funding will be used to expand its eMobility lifestyle platform into Germany and Europe later in the year.
Snapcommerce, Message-Driven Mobile Commerce Platform, Raises $85M USD in Funding Led by Inovia Capital and Lion Capital
– Snapcommerce announced an $85M USD growth round to bring total capital raised to over $100M USD.
– The round was co-led by Inovia Capital and Lion Capital with participation from Acrew DCF, Thayer Ventures and Full In Partners, and included existing investors Telstra Ventures and Bee Partners.
– Snapcommerce will use the investment to expand into new consumer verticals executing its broader vision of improving the way people shop on their phones.
– Snapcommerce is a flexible, AI-driven platform that is vertical-agnostic and uses messaging to personalize the mobile shopping experience and deliver the best promotional prices.
– Snapcommerce is projected to cross over $1B USD in total mobile sales in 2021.
– Over 100 Million messages have been exchanged with over 10 Million customers through the Snapcommerce platform to-date.
Earnix, the Leader in AI-driven Rating, Pricing and Product Personalization for Insurance and Banking, Announces $75M Growth Funding With a Pre-Money Valuation of $1B to Accelerate Its Global Expansion
– Earnix announced $75M in growth funding with a pre-money valuation of $1B.
– The round was led by Insight Partners, with existing investors JVP, Vintage Partners and Israel Growth Partners joining the round.
– The new funding will fuel Earnix’s global expansion into new market segments and regions, increase investment in product innovation, rapidly accelerate hiring and support M&A activities to further anticipate the needs of a rapidly changing market.
– Leveraging this investment, Earnix will continue to bring transformational value to Insurance and Banking by bridging the gap between financial institutions and the needs of their customers.
– Jonathan Rosenbaum, Principal at Insight Partners, will be joining Earnix’s Board of Directors.