Infrastructure-as-code management platform Spacelift nabs $15M
16 Oct, 2021
– Earnix announced $75M in growth funding with a pre-money valuation of $1B.
– The round was led by Insight Partners, with existing investors JVP, Vintage Partners and Israel Growth Partners joining the round.
– The new funding will fuel Earnix’s global expansion into new market segments and regions, increase investment in product innovation, rapidly accelerate hiring and support M&A activities to further anticipate the needs of a rapidly changing market.
– Leveraging this investment, Earnix will continue to bring transformational value to Insurance and Banking by bridging the gap between financial institutions and the needs of their customers.
– Jonathan Rosenbaum, Principal at Insight Partners, will be joining Earnix’s Board of Directors.