– ScienceLogic announced that it has raised $105m in growth financing.
– The round was led by Silver Lake Waterman and included participation from existing investors Goldman Sachs, Intel Capital and NewView Capital.
– The investment will support the company’s continued innovation in the AIOps market and further broaden ScienceLogic’s position within the $30+ billion IT Operations Management software market.
– ScienceLogic’s AIOps market leadership also was recently highlighted by the Forrester Wave, which included ScienceLogic as one of only three firms highlighted as AIOps Leaders – honors that further cement the company’s forward momentum.
Unicorn Nest news
– Copado, a developer operations (DevOps) platform built for Salesforce, has closed a $96 million series B round co-led by Insight Partners and Salesforce Ventures.
– This follows an initial $26 million series B investment Copado announced last summer.
– The Salesforce ecosystem could be at least 4 times larger than Salesforce itself, according to some estimates, as myriad third parties build sizable businesses off the back of the platform.
– In the past three weeks alone, we’ve seen OwnBackup raise $167.5 million at a $1.4 billion valuation to bring cloud data backups to Salesforce, while fledgling startup Scratchpad secured $13 million for a productivity workspace aimed at Salesforce-powered sales teams.