Unicorn Nest news
– Utilis is a satellite-based infrastructure intelligence company.
– The company raised $6m in funding.
– The round was led by Beringea, the transatlantic venture capital firm.
– The new investment will be used to continue investing in its innovative products and expand into the ground engineering market, while adding to its team across its offices in the USA, Israel, and the UK, and growing its sales and marketing.
American Express Ventures Makes Strategic Investment in Boom Supersonic to Fuel the Future of Travel
– American Express Ventures makes strategic investment in Boom Supersonic to fuel the future of travel.
– The funds will support the continued development of Boom’s flagship product, the supersonic airliner Overture.
– Boom is building the world’s fastest and most sustainable commercial airliner.
– Overture is slated to roll out in 2025 and begin commercial flights by 2029.
– Boom has $6 billion in pre-orders of Overture aircraft.