Strata Identity Raises $11M in Series A Funding Led by Menlo Ventures for Technology that Revolutionizes Multi-Cloud Identity
– Strata identity raises $11m in Series A funding led by Menlo Ventures for technology that revolutionizes multi-cloud identity.
– The company’s founders co-authored the SAML standard used today to transparently provide cross-cloud identity and single sign-on (SSO) between web sites.
– Strata has built the first distributed identity orchestration platform, called Maverics™, to revolutionize the fast-growing $12B identity and access management (IAM) market.
– Strata will use the funds to scale research & development, go-to-market, sales, marketing, and customer success for its Maverics platform.
– Venky Ganesan, Partner at Menlo Ventures, has joined the company’s board of directors.
Unicorn Nest news
– 1Kosmos secured funding of $2.6m.
– The funding will be used to accelerate the company’s growth and product roadmap.
– 1Kosmos has assembled an advisory board that brings together top professionals in the cybersecurity industry.
– The company’s indisputable ID-proofing process leverages user-uploaded identity credentials.
– This eliminates the need for usernames and passwords or complex multi-factor authentication.
– 1Kosmos integrates with any application, website or operating system and doesn’t require additional software or technology.
Unicorn Nest news
– Strata is a distributed multi-cloud identity orchestration company based in Boulder, Colorado.
– The company raised $11m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Menlo Ventures with participation from ForgePoint Capital.
– The new investment will be used to scale research & development, go-to-market, sales, marketing, and customer success for its Maverics platform.
– Axiad is a provider of a cloud passwordless authentication platform based in Santa Clara, Calif.
– The company raised $20m in its first outside financing.
– Invictus Growth Partners made the investment.
– Invictus Co-founders and Managing Partners, John DeLoche and William Nettles, will join Axiad’s board.
– The company intends to use the fudns to accelerate sales, marketing and development of its multi-factor authentication platform.