The Online Chemical Marketplace, BluePallet Closes Their Latest Round Led by Industry Leader, Vinmar International
21 Oct, 2021
– Strata identity raises $11m in Series A funding led by Menlo Ventures for technology that revolutionizes multi-cloud identity.
– The company’s founders co-authored the SAML standard used today to transparently provide cross-cloud identity and single sign-on (SSO) between web sites.
– Strata has built the first distributed identity orchestration platform, called Maverics™, to revolutionize the fast-growing $12B identity and access management (IAM) market.
– Strata will use the funds to scale research & development, go-to-market, sales, marketing, and customer success for its Maverics platform.
– Venky Ganesan, Partner at Menlo Ventures, has joined the company’s board of directors.