Following Recent Dramatic Rise in Infrastructure Cyber Attacks, SCADAfence Accelerates Market Engagement with $12 Million Round Funding
– SCADAfence announced that it has raised $12m in funding.
– The round was led by existing investor JVP and also includes strategic investor Rapid7 and the participation of other existing shareholders.
– The new funding will help SCADAfence further accelerate its expanding global customer base across a diverse set of industries – including manufacturing, water treatment, critical infrastructure, oil & gas, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, and building management systems (BMS).
– Some of the company’s existing customers include Honda, Murata, Vestel, Mitsui Fudosan, Taro Pharmaceuticals, and numerous other Fortune 500 companies in the US.
– As part of SCADAfence’s rapid growth, the company has recruited several top-tier executives from leading cybersecurity organizations to grow their executive teams in sales engineering and revenue growth.