– Environmental 360 Solutions Inc. is an environmental management company based in Aurora, Ontario, Canada.
– The company received a strategic investment from funds managed by Oaktree Capital Management, L.P.
– The new investment will be used to continue the company’s expansion and business reach.
Unicorn Nest news
– CauliBox from London provides reusable solutions for the disposable food packaging market.
– The company raised £250k in seed funding.
– The round was led by SFC Capital, with participation from angel investors.
– The new investment will be used to develop the company’s technology platform and expand its operations.
Highland Electric Transportation Raises $253 Million from Vision Ridge Partners, Fontinalis Partners, and Existing Investors
– Highland Electric Transportation, a provider of turnkey fleet solutions delivering the latest in zero-emission technologies to school districts and fleet managers, has raised $253MM of corporate equity to accelerate its growth.
– The financing was led by Vision Ridge Partners with participation by Fontinalis Partners and existing investors.
– Highland reduces the complexity of going electric by providing customers a full-service solution of electric vehicles that are owned, powered, and maintained by the Company.
– This all-inclusive transportation-as-a-service model is the simple and cost-effective way for districts to transition their fleets.
– With technology solutions allowing vehicles to optimally charge and provide grid services, Highland is helping customers improve energy efficiency and resiliency.
– School districts and other governmental organizations are embracing electric vehicles because they are cheaper and cleaner.