– Real estate tech startup Sunroom Rentals has raised $11m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Gigafund and joined by existing investors including Ben Doherty and Zachary Maurais, former founders of the delivery app Favor.
– The company plans to use the funding to expand across Texas, including in Houston, San Antonio and Dallas.
Unicorn Nest news
– 1Kosmos secured funding of $2.6m.
– The funding will be used to accelerate the company’s growth and product roadmap.
– 1Kosmos has assembled an advisory board that brings together top professionals in the cybersecurity industry.
– The company’s indisputable ID-proofing process leverages user-uploaded identity credentials.
– This eliminates the need for usernames and passwords or complex multi-factor authentication.
– 1Kosmos integrates with any application, website or operating system and doesn’t require additional software or technology.