Unicorn Nest news
– SPHERE secures $10m in Series A funding
– The round was led by ForgePoint Capital with participation from security leaders including Omkhar Arasaratnam (former Executive Director, Head of Data Protection Technology at JPMorgan Chase); Joel Caminer (former Global Head of Technology Risk Management and Information Security at TD Securities); Adnane Charchour (former President & CEO at Scivantage) and Sounil Yu (former Chief Security Scientist at Bank of America)
– Don Dixon and Will Lin, Managing Directors at ForgePoint Capital, will join SPHERE’s board of directors.
– SPHERE is a woman-owned cybersecurity business focused on providing best-of-breed software and services for access governance across data, platforms and applications.
– Paragon Data Labs (PDL) announced its first round of angel investors and the formation of its strategic advisory council.
– The angel investors include Mitchell Kapor, Joshua Litwack, SK Gupta, and William Kochansky.
– PDL is the creators of Compliance Administration & Tracking (CAT), a cloud-based enterprise compliance platform.
– The platform enables compliance teams to streamline critical business functions and adapt their compliance programs with the regulatory environment.
– Kochansky wasn’t the only person impressed. The innovative venture has attracted support from an accomplished and ingenious group of angel investors who will also serve as a strategic advisory council to accelerate PDL’s growth.