Anocca Raises $47m in a Series B Financing to Advance Its Industrialised Approach to TCR-T Cellular Immunotherapy
23 Jul, 2021
– Quantexa, a London-based AI startup, raised $153m in Series D funding.
– The round was led by Warburg Pincus and joined by existing investors Dawn Capital, AlbionVC, Evolution Equity Partners (a specialist cybersecurity VC), HSBC, ABN AMRO Ventures and British Patient Capital.
– The company was valued between $800m and $900m.
– Quantexa got its start out of a gap in the market that Marria identified when he was working as a director at Ernst & Young tasked with helping its clients with money laundering and other fraudulent activity.
– It has now raised over $240m to date.