– ScienceLogic announced that it has raised $105m in growth financing.
– The round was led by Silver Lake Waterman and included participation from existing investors Goldman Sachs, Intel Capital and NewView Capital.
– The investment will support the company’s continued innovation in the AIOps market and further broaden ScienceLogic’s position within the $30+ billion IT Operations Management software market.
– ScienceLogic’s AIOps market leadership also was recently highlighted by the Forrester Wave, which included ScienceLogic as one of only three firms highlighted as AIOps Leaders – honors that further cement the company’s forward momentum.
– Granulate is a real-time computing workload optimization company.
– The company raised $30m in Series B funding.
– Red Dot Capital Partners led the round with the participation of existing investors Insight Partners, TLV Partners, and Hetz Ventures.
– Dawn Capital also joined the round as a new investor.