– Podimo, a podcast and short form audio subscription service, picks up €11.2M in new funding.
– The round is led by Chr. Augustinus investment fund, and comes just 8 months after announcing its €15 million Series A.
– Existing investors, and the Spanish VC Aldea Opportunity Fund also participated.
– Founded in 2019, Podimo is a podcast and short-form audio platform which offers personalized recommendations to listeners, while offering creators a share of revenue via premium subscriptions.
– Premium members gain access to over 600 shows that are exclusive to Podimo and membership fees are shared directly with the podcast creators they listen to each month.
– The service is currently live in Germany, Denmark and carious Spanish speaking markets.
Unicorn Nest news